Yarrow is an ancient herb that has been studied for minor wound care, inflammation, and menstrual pain. It’s a flowering perennial that grows in North America, Asia, and Europe. It has a rich history as one of the oldest plants used medicinally, with reports of its use dating back 3,000 years.
Grapeseed oil has a very high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), in the range of 85–90 percent. Linoleic acid is the most abundant fatty acid in cold-pressed grapeseed oils and has been found to play a direct role in maintaining the integrity of the water permeability barrier of the skin.
According to a 2010 study investigating the effects of popular natural moisturizers, it is the pycogeneol content in grapeseed oil that is responsible for many of its cosmetic uses. This is why you’ll find it in products such as serums, facial masks, toners, makeup and hair treatments.
This is a fantastic lip balm as it heals dry cracked lips and keeps them soft with repeated use. Even though peppermint essential oil has been added, it is unlikely that you will be able to taste it. However, you will probably experience a cooling effect especially when used on the lips.
- Multipurpose: Can be used as a lip balm to soften and heal dry cracked lips, for minor skin cuts and wounds, not open oozing sores.
- Can help soften fine lines around the eyes and mouth.
- Helps heal dry and cracked skin and minor burns
- Helps alleviate menstrual discomfort
- Reduces inflammation from bug bites, blemishes psoriasis, eczema and other minor skin irritations
- For external use only.
Ingredients: Yarrow-infused grapeseed oil, bees wax, yarrow & peppermint essential oils.